Wednesday, June 30, 2010

PHOTOMOGRAPHS!

I used to be playful at work and take photographs!

Photobucket

One man's trash/another mans'...SLOP

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AWWW LOOK! I'd forgotten about the tomato plant we grew outside, right beside the rat trap. Back when we had pest control come by every month ... those were the days.

Photobucket

Aww, and my boss got me a cake for my b-day. Even though I'd told him I Hated cake, esp. white cake. But it's the thought!

Photobucket

I came in on Thanksgiving to cook Brisket for the Friday special! I actually cared!

preparing brisket

The dish machine on its first day ! And look, I still have some energy.

Photobucket

The boss's trash can.

Photobucket

Look ma, we're cooking outside! When I first started working there we did some cooking out in the back by the dumpster.

Photobucket

I'm starting to run out of energy about this time.

diner,lesbian

For a short time there is art-student gay dude who makes my life at the diner fun and bearable! HE makes ham sculptures!

Dial M

My boss bought turkeys to give to the homeless but he never cooked them nor did he take them to the shelters so he said I could have one. And it was goooooood.

Photobucket

I cut my hand on a particularly stressful day. Boss did pay for sutures & tetnus shot, yay!

Photobucket

On Thursdays I have to cut all these grapes in half, one by one.

Photobucket

On Thursdays I also have to shred all this chicken (after it cools down a bit)
Photobucket

And I cut up a LOT of fruit.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment